Eudunda Community, Business and Tourism Committee
Community Management does make a difference
Join in to help our community prosper.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesdays 25th July 2017
Commencing at 7:00pm
Followed by a light supper
EUDUNDA RSL ROOMS
Five (5) people to be elected to represent the community.
Five (5) business owners/operators to be elected
to represent the business sector.
ALL residents and businesses are invited to attend.
This is a public meeting
Please make a difference
Eudunda has been awarded “Best Community for the Mid North Region”
at the 2009, 2013, 2014 annual KESAB Sustainable Community Awards.
ECBAT has been working for the community and businesses with many achievements:
- Eudunda Gardens redevelopment
- Ongoing KESAB entry to town
- Christmas Street Party and Parade
- Eudunda Community Fitness Centre
- Development of Eudunda Caravan Park
- Main street parking & heavy vehicle route
- Support of Lavender Federation Trail
- Southern Goyder news from ECBAT
- Regional Website – www.eudunda.net and Events Calendar
Some of the things ECBAT are trying to achieve and working on:
- Installing Security Cameras in Main Street
- Enhance the Railway Building & Surrounds
- Working with other Community Groups
- Support Community Hub
- Lobbying Council on matters of interest to our Community
- Develop Main Street Plan
- Work with Youth to develop a Skate park
- Support Tourism and Promotion of Eudunda