Cultural, Heritage and Tourism Links
If you have a Cultural, Heritage or Tourism Link
– please let us
know so we can add it here.
- Eudunda – Toilets – on The National Toilet Map – Check out locations, availability and a trip planner
- Barossa Region – online information
- Clare Valley – tourism web site
- Colin Thiele website – information on tours and things to see relating to Colin Thiele are here.
- Country Arts SA
- Country Fabrics ‘N’ Things – Craft items, patchwork/quilting, a large range of fabrics and accessories, and much more.
- Eudunda Heritage Gallery – unique family heritage displays, restored cottage, information for tourists in the district. Information about the Colin
Thiele Drive and other walks and tours.
You can spend a day here if you wanted to, there is so much to read and see.
Families chasing local history are most welcome too.
Eudunda Hotel Motel – 6 motel units, credit card facilities, meals 7 days a week, darts and eightball.
Eudunda Roadhouse – Open 7 days a week, long hours, fuel, dine-in & take away food & drinks, videos & DVD, games, BBQ & household gas and much more.
Eudunda Show – There are things to see and do for the kids, sideshows, Showgirls & Showboys, “Gustav Trail”, LAN Gaming for the kids, Horses In Action
Competitions: BootArt, Colouring, Aussie Letterbox, Dog Jumping, Sweet Scone, Rich Fruit Cake.
This is one of the best “Value” day out you can get. Plan to come to Eudunda that weekend, have a look around, stay overnight and then do the show on Sunday.
- Foodland – Eudunda – 21 Bruce Street, Eudunda, (08) 8581 1055 Open 7 days a week, 7am to 7pm, excellent service to
tourist and locals
Gawler Visitors Centre – come visit the “Gateway to the Barossa Valley” and “The Best of town and Country”.
Handke Brothers – Butchers – Smallgoods, meats from a favourite country butcher.
NOTE: Handke’s have retired and the shop is currently closed (sadly).
Light Hotel – Eudunda – A Grand Hotel with historic links to the district’s original settlement, Cold Beer, Good Food, Traditional Hotel Style
Robertstown web site – our neighbouring town to the North, rich in history and the land.
It’s also the gateway to the beautiful Burra Gorge, well worth a stop to rest the soul.
- South Australia – Discover the Secrets
- South Australian Living Artists Festival
- South Australian Tourism Commission – Corporate Web Site
- South Australia – Tourism Pages
- Truro – South Australia – Our Neighbouring Town to the South