ECBAT has long recognized the need to service it’s members and the community and one of those needs has been to keep the community informed on what is happening.
You will find that there are various ways you can find this information and indeed, you may find that you can contribute to it. Here is a list of what avenues ECBAT currently foster and encourage you to use.
- eudunda.net – The main web portal for the region. Here we try collect or link to all the information about the region. ***
- calendar.eudunda.net – The events calendar for the region. ***
- EudundaNews – Like us on Facebook. ***
- Eudunda – Follow us on Twitter. ***
- Southern Goyder News from ECBAT – Newsletter you receive by email
reference previous newsletters here Southern Goyder News from ECBAT ***
Looking for a specific story, family name or event?
Check out the PREVIOUS ARTICLE INDEX here.
- Robby Roundup – another great resource based on the Robertstown & District by the Robertstown War Memorial Community Centre, and produced by their volunteers. You can pickup locally in shops or ask for a PDF.
*** Voluntarily maintained by Peter Herriman of Web South for ECBAT.
If you would like to put an article or advertise on any of these services please contact us
Please be aware that these services are maintained by volunteer effort and as such the more time you can give us to respond the better chance you have of promoting your event or service.
Locality: Currently we are limiting events and service articles and adverts to those businesses or organisations who are are registered with ECBAT, and have an ABN or Association Number and located within the region of Southern Goyder.
We will consider ones from our neighbouring regions of Goyder, Clare. Barossa, Kapunda and Morgan on a case by case basis.
Advertising of business services will have a charge applied depending on the position, duration and size of the advert. The rates are very generous, so please inquire.
Your advertising will help to maintain the services provided – we aim to eventually make them ‘self funded’.