Fundraising and Financial management for sports clubs – Part 3 of the COVID series
Every Monday night in June – The “Month of Mondays” club development Webinar series is running.
Session 3 – Monday 15th of June 2020 at 7.00pm
Some clubs are using are technology to revolutionise their fundraising and the role the club treasurer. In this session we explore:
- What financial information committees need to successfully manage their clubs (and it is not what you think!)
- How going “online” is not only reducing fraud but significantly increasing club revenues
- The benefits, even for the smallest clubs, of moving to an online accounting system
- We look at the difference between fundraising and raising funds and why it really does matter where your clubs funds come from
- Look at the different way’s clubs have successfully taken their fundraising online
- Show case the many different fundraising strategies being used by community sports clubs
Registration link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1939496037336908545
Please share this information with your club, committee, and friends in other clubs and sport! We are all volunteers.